Investments & Savings
How do I plan for a rainy day? It’s easy; if you start saving now you can build up a cash fund to cater for any events that may occur. As the Celtic Tiger years are sadly far behind us, we are aware now more than ever that we need to take responsibility for our own futures.
Practical questions, such as:
- What will University Education costs be?
- Will I be able to afford to help meet wedding costs?
- How will I meet the cost of health cover?
Unfortunately these types of everyday questions will not go away, and are more likely to become more important to us over the next 10 years or so.
The one lesson the past few years have shown us, is that every little bit counts. We’ve also been reminded that the earlier you start panning for the unknown, the less stressful it is when it finally rears its ugly head.
Before you decide to invest your money, consider these points:
- What are your financial goals?
- Are your financial goals written down?
- What is our attitude to financial risk?
- Can you make lump sum investments or regular savings?
If you are already saving, consider:
- Do you know the total value of your investments today?
- Is your money invested in the most Tax Efficient manner?
- Do you know what charges you’re paying?
- Do you have clear understanding of your financial goals and threats?
At Deasy Financial we offer savings and investment advice to suit your personal requirements, to include your individual circumstances, your age and risk profile. We provide a comprehensive on-going review service designed to create real value for our clients. As your partner in building Wealth and Security, we focus on the ways that we can assist you achieving your financial goals.
We offer financial security.